Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Lazy Ovaries

So, after much deliberation, I have decided that ovaries really have it made. First of all, there are two of them, so they have someone to share the work load with. Secondly, did you know you only actually ovulate for no more than a 24 hour period? It's true. That means the other 27 days of your cycle, your ovaries are just acting as two really ugly purses, just cradling your potential offspring's genetic code. The proof is in the pudding folks. Most of the times your ovaries are doing a whole lot of nothing!


Summoning my inner Chandler Bing here: Could these tests BE any more negative?

They sure as hell aren't changing much. That's okay. Ovia (my fertility tracker app) tells me that my fertile window begins tomorrow and peaks from August 21-23. Let's cross our fingers for some positive OPK's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment